I’ve upgraded our wheel and tire towel to be a lot more useful for actual drying. The Rag Company’s Gauntlet is the perfect microfiber towel for this application. It’s way more absorbent, and you’ll only need one to do all four wheels and tires during your wash.
What I love most about this towel is how it gets into all the nooks and crannies of the wheel. You’ve probably experienced some pee-pee dribble on your wheel after rinsing and want to get inside those tight spaces - this works great in getting those areas dry and clean.
I’ll also use this to get any excess tire dressing off. Remember Golden Rule #4; friends don’t let friends have shiny tires.
Having a twist loop towel like this one does the job when it comes to drying. You’re going to beat these up over time, but they are made to withstand the abuse. Yes, this is an expensive towel, but you won’t need as many of them. Rather than having 20 of these in my cabinet, I only have 12. I know, overkill, but this is just what I have and mainly out of laziness. I don’t want to have to clean towels every week.
An extremely durable towel that’s constructed to handle the dirtiest of jobs like wheel cleaning.
What You Get
x1 Wheel & Tire Towel 3.0
Wheel & Tire Towel 3.0
- 900 GSM
- 12 X 12
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Hybrid Twist Loop)
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Ships from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.