I remember getting a prototype bottle of this stuff and liking it very much. Rags to Riches is a new microfiber detergent that helps revive your soiled microfiber towels by giving them a deep cleaning that’s 100% safe.
What’s different about Rags to Riches compared to other detergents for microfiber towels is that it will remove most, if not all, hydrophobic properties that spray sealants and waxes leave in your towels over time. When you remove your previously dirty towels from the wash, they’ll come out being softer and brighter.
You can use this detergent in different ways for different towel conditions. If you have lightly soiled towels, heavily soiled towels, or hydrophobic towels, you’ll use this differently for each level of soil. See instructions on how to use this, so you get the best results.
Rags to Riches is formulated for use with all residential and commercial washing machines, including HE. Safe on all textile types, including microfiber, cotton, chamois, and other fabric blends.
Most of my loads are going to be large ones, so I’m doing 2 oz worth of product. I like to wash my microfiber towels in cold water even though it’s suggested to wash them in warm water. After each wash, I like to hang dry them. You can use a dryer, but you’d need to set it on low or no heat. Air drying is the best method to ensure your towels last longer.
If you’re looking for the perfect microfiber towel setup, check out my OG Microfiber Solution 3.0, you’ll have the option of getting either size of Rags to Riches as an add-on. Call it crazy, but this gives you everything you’d need and will look freakin’ sick in your cabinet.
- For small or lightly soiled loads, use 1 ounce.
- For large loads, use 2 ounces.
- Pre-soak heavily soiled and/or hydrophobic towels in a bucket of water mixed with 1-2 ounces of Rags to Riches™ before washing.
- For best results, wash with warm water and dry on a low heat setting or hang to dry.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners or bleach, and avoid mixing microfiber products with other non-microfiber products in the same wash load.
- Do NOT wash darker / bolder color products with white / lighter color products in the same wash load to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.