Rags to Riches is a new microfiber detergent to help revive your soiled microfiber towels by giving them a deep cleaning that's 100% safe. What's really different about Rags to Riches is that it will remove most, if not all, of the hydrophobic properties that spray sealants and waxes leave in your towels over time. When you remove your previously dirty microfiber towels from the wash, they'll leave being softer & brighter.
The detergent can be used in different ways for different towel conditions. If you have lightly soiled towels, heavily soiled towels, or hydrophobic towels, you'll use this detergent in a different way for each level of soil. Make sure you read the instructions on how to use the product so you get the best results.
Rags to Riches is formulated for use with all residential and commercial washing machines, including HE. Safe on all textile types including Microfiber, Cotton, Chamois, and other Fabric Blends.
Rags To Riches Instructions:
- For small or lightly soiled loads, use 1 ounce.
- For large loads use 2 ounces.
- Pre-soak heavily soiled and/or hydrophobic towels in a bucket of water mixed with 1-2 ounces of RAGS TO RICHES™ prior to washing.
- For best results, wash with Warm Water and dry on a Low Heat setting or hang to dry.
- Do NOT use with fabric softeners and avoid mixing microfiber products with non-microfiber products.
- Enjoy your new towels!
Microfiber Care Instructions:
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (NO Cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners.)
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.