Shipping & Returns

Return & Exchange Policy

We accept unopened and unused product returns within 30 days of purchase. Please attach any relevant information such as your order invoice or email conversations to help process your return as fast as possible. We don't charge a restocking fee, but we do not pay for shipping for you to make a return, nor do we refund your shipping charge on the original purchase.

We do not offer exchanges or trades. If you ordered the wrong part and need to get something else, send it back under the above directions, and we will refund you when it arrives. You can place a new order for the correct part whenever you're ready, before or after you receive your refund.

If you're shipping your return via USPS, FedEx, UPS, or any other carrier, send to this address:
Obsessed Garage
ATTN: Returns
322 Oak St.
Lady Lake, FL 32159 

Have A Shipping Related Question? 

Please select one of the predetermined email subjects below so we can assist you faster. This link will open your preferred email client with a populated subject field.

Package Never Arrived or is Late
Click the link above If your order was shipped out but never arrived or the tracking was halted, let us know and we’ll look into it. Usually we have to file a claim with the shipping company to make sure they can’t locate the shipment before we just ship again.

Package is Damaged or Wrong
Click the link above If your order arrived damaged, or the wrong items were sent, or there is some other issue with the shipment, let us know and we’ll make it right. If you are international, we may only be able to offer a refund for damaged items rather than replacement.

Order Change/Cancellation Requests
Click the link above If you need to change or cancel your order, email us here immediately and include your order number.