The PowPak is short for Power Pack. It is a dimming module that controls the level of light that the lights output. You would mount this module close to the light. The Pico (programmable wireless dimmer switch) is what controls the PowPak.
- Controls up to 32 Ballasts, or Drivers
- Receives input from up to 9 Pico wireless controls, 6 Radio Powr Savr occupancy/vacancy sensors, and 1 Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor
- 120 V~ / 277 V~ input
- Mounts through a knock-out to a junction box or fixture or can also be mounted inside of a standard 4” x 4” junction box
- Dimensions: 2.82 in. x 3.94 in. x 1.25 in.
- Meets codes and standards for many national, state, and regional requirements
Lead time is 10-16 weeks.