This chase for OG spec lighting has been a fun one. Now that we’ve added the CREE lighting system to the store, I also wanted to have wireless control of these lights.
Mike and I installed these Lutron Pico Programmable Wireless Dimmer Switches in my home and the Yarn building; I freaking love them. They control the power to our overhead lights and allow us to program the switches to different light outputs. These also have arrow adjustments. You simply press and hold the arrows to brighten or dim the lights. It’s very interactive.
When it comes to versatility, each switch can pair to multiple PowPaks or Maestro Switches. The controllers (or switches) are wireless, meaning you can put them wherever you want using the wall adapter and wall plate or use them like a remote. They communicate via radio frequency and have a replaceable battery that can last for ten years.
These Pico wireless controllers have various functions: light adjustments, shades, and even audio. For our purpose, we’re using them to control the lighting in our garage and home spaces. A simple device that compliments some really great lighting.
- Configure for use as a wall-mount control, table‐top control, car visor control, or handheld control.
- Easily add a new or additional point of control without the need for new wires.
- Fits inside a standard decorator opening faceplate.
- Indicator LED for visual feedback
- Utilizes Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF technology