It finally happened - I've decided to sell an entry-level pressure washer. The Karcher K series really impressed me. For their cost, they seem to have better construction, motors & pump than 99% of the cheap consumer pressure washers.
Now, this is drawn from my experience and is a preference, but I would much rather have more flow than pressure for washing a car. The target is as much flow as possible at around 1000 PSI. Don't get too hung up on the pressure number. I know we have been conditioned to think we are getting 2,000 or 3,000 PSI out of pressure washers, but that is not what I measure in real-world testing. 1,000 PSI is more than enough to blast the mud off your Jeep or get the salt out of your wheel wells. Trust me on this one, flow (GPM) is king in the car washing game. For example, the $4,500 Kranzle I had in my wash bay provided me 950 measured PSI with a 6.0 sized nozzle at 2.8 GPM.
- Measured Flow: 1.1 GPM
- Measured Pressure: 1700 PSI
- Measured Amperage: 15.5 A with OE Accessories
- Frame with Wheels
- Power Cord with GFCI
- 20’ High-Pressure Hose
- Inlet: ¾” GHT Female
- Outlet: M22 Male (14mm)
- Max Water Temperature: 104°F
- Dimensions: 17.25” W x 16.5” D x 33” H
- Weight 20.7 LBS
- Electric motors and pumps carry a three (3) year parts and labor warranty.
- Frames, handles, and other structural components carry a three (3) year parts and labor warranty.
- Electrical components, switches, etc. will be warranted for three (3) years on parts and labor.
- Standard accessories and attachments are warranted for a ninety (90) day period.
- Any commercial, industrial or rental use of this equipment will reduce the warranty to thirty (30) days.
- Inside your K1700 box, you'll get a warranty card (Literally the first thing you see when you open it).
- You'll need to call Karcher at 1-800-537-4129 if you have any problems in those 3 years. Warranty won't cover commercial use, only personal, at-home use.
FAQ & SupportUser Manual
Karcher K1700 Operator’s Manual
Why Should I Upgrade My Sprayer and Which One Should I Get? - Upgrading Your Sprayer
What is the best pressure washer?
Pressure Washer Fittings 101: Fittings and QD Naming
Pressure Washer Fittings 102: Applications and Usage
Pressure Washer Fittings 103: Spray Nozzles
Why is my gun or wand (1/4" Coupler) leaking from the outlet?
Why is my 3/8" coupler leaking from the end?
How To: Set up your inlet hose or garden hose with quick disconnects
Why didn't I receive all of my garden hose quick disconnects? I only received two garden hose fittings!
Troubleshooting: Garden hose / inlet hose is leaking at the threads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.