Cox items can be very hard to keep in stock since they are such a niche product. This package will go in and out of stock. We'll try to keep you updated with where we are on this one, but this page will be your best source for info if you see this as out of stock:
Well, it finally happened - I've decided to sell an entry level pressure washer. The Karcher K series really impressed me. For their cost, they seem to have better construction, motors & pump than 99% of the cheap consumer pressure washers. This washer can easily be put on a shelf, bolted to a wall or disassembled for a small wall mount solution.
- K1700 Cube
- All Stainless QDs where available (a few of the reducers are brass)
- 3' Jumper Hose w/ QDs
- 75' KobraJet Hose
- 100' Cox Hose Reel
- Mosmatic Swiveling Gun
- Mosmatic Wand
- MTM PF22.2 Foam Cannon w/1.1mm orifice
- MTM Stainless 3.0 Nozzle 4 Pack (0, 15, 25, 40 degree)
- 6.5', 12' or 20' Inlet Hose w/ Stainless Garden Hose QDs
Now this is drawn from my experience and is a preference, but I would much rather have more flow than pressure for washing a car. The target is as much flow as possible around at around 1000 PSI. Don't get too hung up on the pressure number. I know we have been conditioned to think we are getting 2,000 or 3,000 PSI out of pressure washers, but that is not what I measure in real world testing. 1,000 PSI is more than enough to blast the mud off your Jeep, or get the salt out of your wheel wells. Trust me on this one, flow(GPM) is king in the car washing game. For example, my $4,500 Kranzle in my wash bay is providing me 950 measured PSI with a 6.0 sized nozzle at 2.8 GPM. So...
The key is the output. I measured 1000 PSI at 1.45 GPM with a 3.0 nozzle, which is acceptable for washing a car.
***Note the warranty on these is Limited 3 Year warranty. This is a pretty easy process. Inside your K1700 box you'll get a warranty card (Literally the first thing you see when you open it). KEEP THIS! If you have problems with your Karcher don't be emailing or calling me. You'll need to call Karcher at 1-800-537-4129 if you have any problems in those 3 years. Warranty won't cover commercial use, only personal at home use.***
***MTM offers a 60 day warranty for any possible defects with their products. Info about their warranty can be found Here.***
- Electric motors and pumps carry a three (3) year parts and labor warranty
- Frames, handles and other structural components carry a three (3) year parts and labor warranty.
- Electrical components, switches, etc. will be warranted for three (3) years on parts and labor.
- Standard accessories and attachments are warranted for a ninety (90) day period.
- Any commercial, industrial or rental use of this equipment will reduce the warranty to thirty (30) days.
- Rated at 1.2 GPM
- Rated at 1700 PSI Max
- Hose: 20'
- Max Water Temperature Passable: 104 Degrees
- Weight: 15lbs
This still comes with all of the junk from the K1700 package like OE Wand, Nozzles, etc.