I really like this wax and sealant removal microfiber towel that The Rag Company calls their Creature Edgeless towel. At one point in time, this was my drying aid towel, but with the upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0, I decided to give this a new purpose.
These are Chinese-made, dual pile towels. They are not double-sown or super heavy like some of the other high GSM towels TRC offers. The heavier towels like the Drying Towel 3.0 are what I’m using during the drying process, but not for this application. I like how well these work for what I intended to use them for - the wax/sealant comes right off and doesn’t get pushed around.
The methodology here is that my gray towels are for wax, sealant, and coating removal. Don’t ask me why; it’s just what I wanted, and I guess you could say for uniformity purposes. They also look super nice stacked up next to the other towels I have in my cabinet.
I will always have 20 of these for the sole purpose of having more than I need. Nothing worst than getting ready to do a wax/sealant removal and not having enough towels. I can also repurpose them simply by using a microfiber detergent like P&S Rags To Riches.
Wax & Sealant Removal Towel 3.0
- 420 GSM
- 16 X 16
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.