Another big change in the new towel lineup is my High Pile Drying Aid Towel. I’m using this one along with the Low Pile Drying Aid Towel during the drying process. These two work in tandem when applying drying aid to your paint’s surface.
When doing my drying aid step, I only go through about 3-4 towels instead of 6-8 like I did before—having a 15x24 towel is pretty manageable when using it with the low pile drying aid towel.
I like these towels because they’re super soft, plush, and absorbent, which is precisely what we want for the drying process. These are two 450 GSM towels sown together, which is a lot heavier than I usually would like, but I have grown to like the idea of this.
What makes this the best towel for drying is that it won’t scratch your paint, and it soaks up water really well. This is truly a towel that’s in a league of its own and definitely one you want to have in your cabinet - I have 12 of them in mine.
High Pile Drying Aid Towel 3.0
- 900 GSM
- 15 X 24
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Hybrid Twist Loop)
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.