If you only need a single Bucket Vinyl instead of our entire 9" Bucket Vinyl Set - this is what you’ll want to buy. No more guessing what bucket is your rinse bucket or wash bucket. Once you apply them to your buckets, you’ll never have to touch them again.
These are probably the 5th or 6th iteration of vinyl that I’ve come up with over the years. If I’m going to have the best buckets on the planet, I’m also going to have the best vinyl as well.
Let’s talk about the quality. This is the same vinyl you would use to wrap a car which is much different than a traditional sticker. They can be applied whether dry or wet, however, I’d suggest wetting the surface of your bucket for maximum adherence. What we do here is spray the bucket (see the above video) with slime. You can also use soapy water or baby shampoo that will lubricate the surface and dissolve quickly.
Each vinyl is 9" in diameter and is cut to fit all 5, 6, or 7-gallon buckets. I think they look best when placed on white buckets. If you happen to mess up just peel it up and start over.
- Red Wash
- Red Rinse
- Blue Wash
- Blue Rinse
- Blue Rinseless
- Black Wash
- Black Rinse
- Black Wheels
I’m applying these to my 6-gallon buckets.
- Spray your slime, soapy water, or apply baby shampoo to your bucket
- Place the vinyl on the bucket and slide it up to the bottom lip of the bucket and then move it down about ⅛”
- Center the vinyl, lay it down, and use a squeegee to flatten it out and get all of the air bubbles out
- Grab a multi-purpose microfiber towel to wipe off all the excess liquid
Justin from our Warehouse team walks you through how to install these types of vinyl. Super easy.
9” Bucket Vinyl
- 9” in Diameter - fits 5, 6, or 7-gallon buckets
- Printed and Laminated
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.