These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes screen printed in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
Width 29" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 22.5"
- Stubby combination wrench: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm
- Tx wrench: e20xe24, e14xe18, e10xe12, e6xe8
- Tx ratcheting wrench: e6xe8, e10xe12, e14xe18, e20xe24
- Flexible flare nut wrench 10x11
- Flare nut wrench: 11x13mm, 8x10mm, 17x19mm, 16x18mm, 12x14mm
- 75 degree offset ring wrench: 21x22mm, 18x19mm, 16x17mm, 14x15mm, 12x13mm, 10x11mm, 8x9mm, 6x7mm
- Reversible ratcheting wrench 12pt: 19mm, 18mm, 17mm, 16mm, 15mm, 14mm, 13mm, 12mm, 11mm, 10mm, 9mm, 8mm
- Combination wrench: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, 24mm, 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 32mm, 34mm, 36mm
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.