These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 29" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 17"
- Flare nut wrench: 8x10, 11x13, 12x14, 16x18, 17x19, 19x22, 24x27, 30x32 mm
- Double open wrench: 6x7, 8x9, 10x11, 12x13, 14x15, 16x17, 18x19, 20x22, 21x23, 24x27, 25x28, 30x32 mm
- Two 4-in-1 ring ratchet wrench: 8-10, 12-13, 16-17, 18-19 mm
- Flat double ring wrench: 6x7, 8x9, 10x11, 12x13, 14x15, 16x17, 18x19 mm
- Half-moon wrench: 10x12, 11x13, 14x17 mm
- Stubby combination wrench: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 mm
- Tx ratcheting wrench: E6xE8, E10xE12, E14xE18, E20xE24
- Star wrench: E6xE8, E10xE12, E14xE18, E20xE24
- Hexagon key wrench, extra long set: 10-pcs
- Tx wrench, extra long key set: 9-pcs
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.