I can't explain how amazing this very simple piece of hose is. I've never seen such a substantial, yet extremely flexible hose like this. You'll find yourself carrying this around the house for a day or so marveling at it.
I'm providing this complete, torqued, taped and ready to attach to your hose bib and firehose nozzle. I am converting the standard NPT fittings on the hose to the proper GHT fittings for acceptance of garden hose quick disconnects.
T316 is largely unnecessary for this application, but this is Obsessed Garage -overkill is what we do. This type of stainless won't corrode, even in a salt-water environment.
Specs that I think matter are:
- 3/4" NPT Male Fitting x 3/4" NPT Male Fitting
- T304 Adapters to convert NPT to GHT
- 2 Pairs of Stainless Steel Couplers and Plugs
- 1 1/4" is the outside diameter of the braided hose
- T316 300 PSI rated stainless steel
- Braided steel exterior
- Sectioned, extremely flexible stainless internal 3/4" internal diameter hose
- 300 PSI Rated
- Multiple Lengths: 12", 18", 24", 36", 48"
My hose bib in my wash bay is mounted 45" from the ground to the center of the Prier Hose Bib. That puts the bottom of the fire hose nozzle 14" from the ground.
I finally have a solution the hose nozzle you can choose to add to this hose. ***Nozzle in the photos is not included.***