I discovered the Tool Grid system while running around SEMA. When I saw it, I knew it was going to change the way I looked at tool organization. Foam is great, but if you replace a tool or get rid of one, you have to redo the drawer with an entirely new piece of foam which is very time consuming.
This is where Tool Grid by Mantis comes in. Because the entire system is modular, it's extremely easy to add and take away tools just by swapping a few pieces out. It also improves your ability to lay tools out. Instead of just laying tools flat, it gives you the option of storing tools vertically which opens up a lot more storage space.
While Will and Chris were down at my wash-bay demonstrating every aspect of the Tool Grid system, we were able to consolidate two of wrench drawers into one. It really got my mind racing on just how organized and efficient my drawers could be.
- Small Wrench Holder (Metric)-TGH-01PM
- Small Wrench Holder (SAE)-TGH-01PS
- Medium Wrench Holder (Metric)-TGH-02PM
- Medium Wrench Holder (SAE)-TGH-02PS
- Large Wrench Holder (Metric)-TGH-03PM
- Large Wrench Holder (SAE)-TGH-03PS
Vertical Height Dimensions :
- Small Wrench Holder : 1 5/16"
- Medium Wrench Holder : 1 3/8"
- Large Wrench Holder : 1 5/16"
Vertical Height Dimensions with Mat & Board:
- Small Wrench Holder : 1 13/16"
- Medium Wrench Holder : 1 7/8"
- Large Wrench Holder : 1 13/16"
Toolgrid Worksheet And Setup Guide
Toolgrid Proper Installation & Use Instructions
Toolgrid Universal Holder TGH-18P and TGH-19P Setup Instructions
Identification Label Instructions
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.