This is the hardware you'll need to mount your Kranzle 1322/1622 to the stainless shelf we sell (or a metal shelf of your own). Close to every piece is stainless hardware. The mounting hardware and snug-fit anti-vibration clamps are to strap the pressure washer down, route the power cord, and hold the jumper hose in place.
- Pieces included:
- 2 - 3/4" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 2 - 5/8" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 2 - 3/8" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 6 - 5/8" Stainless Hex Bolts
- 6 - Wing Nuts
You'll want to layout your pressure washer and mark the holes with a sharpie. Make sure you leave enough room between the wall and the unloader valve (red knob) to operate.
- I drilled both holes 4 5/8" from the left edge of the shelf.
- Back hole is 2 3/8" and the front hole is 6 1/8" off the back wall.