Just like the Decontamination Package for paint, I found that we really need something similar for wheels and tires. Most of the time I'm working with new tires and a new set of wheels, either aftermarket or from the factory, but what about for the guys that have a used car or need to remove that dealer prep junk? This is where Shine Supply Wise Guy comes in. It's an aggressive non-acidic wheel and tire cleaner that can remove even the most stubborn dirt and stains and help strip away any leftover protection.
I would use this in the process of decontaminating your wheels prior to using a dedicated iron remover. Agitate and clean like you would with Brake Buster. For tires, spray liberally and agitate with a Tuf Shine Brush. Rinse and repeat as many times as it takes for the brown foam to turn to white, about 2-3 times usually.
Dilute product 1:1 with water. Spray directly onto the tire and wheel then agitate with a soft brush. Rinse thoroughly. Never allow WISE GUY to dry on the wheels or tires.
What You Get
- 16oz Wise Guy Concentrate
- 32oz Empty Bottle with Sprayer
- High suds-ing formula for more powerful cleaning
- Safe on all painted, powder-coated and chrome wheels
- Breaks down build-up on tires
- Removes dirt and grime from most wheels
- Non-Acid formula
- NOT for use on anodized or polished aluminum wheels - look at the Pro Tip below for cleaning these kinds of wheels
- NOT for use on Ceramic Coated Wheels
WISE GUY is safe to come into light contact with most surfaces. Avoid ALL contact with anodized or polished aluminum wheels. For anodized or polished aluminum wheels: clean the tires with our Solution multi-purpose cleaner diluted 4:1 and always clean these types of wheels with Shine Soap.
Ships from OGHQ, Shipping calculated at check out