These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 29" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 17"
- Screwdriver PH.0, PH.1, PH.2, PH.3
- Screwdriver, slotted 3, 3.5, 4, 5.5, 6.5, 8
- Screwdriver, Tx T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- Door upholstery panel remover small 4”(l), 4.5”(l)
- Cotter pin puller
- Radiator hose remover
- Trim pad tool 1/4” x 4.5”(l)
- Trim pad tool 5/16”x4.5”(l)
- Door upholstery panel remover 5.2”(l)
- Pry bar 7.9”(l) 8”, 11.8”(l) 12
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.