These plugs are sold individually.
These fittings are not quite as simple as it may seem. There are many different types of fitting profiles for compressed air.
- Industrial Interchange ISO 6150 B (Blue)
- British (Orange)
- Truflate (Red)
- ARO 210 (Yellow)
- Japanese ISO 6150 C (Black)
- European High Flow (Green)
All of these fittings are different and are not interchangeable.
What that all means is that if you begin to use the Industrial Prevost fittings I'm offering, you'll also need to replace any existing plugs & couplers installed on your tools. These are inexpensive enough to easily do that.
- Made of nitrided steel and are scratch- and corrosion-resistant
- Comply with all the requirements of the prevailing standards, including the various applicable ISO standards.
- NPT Thread type - they are not offered in stainless in NPT and would cost $21 each if they did.
- Both 1/4" and 3/8" male and female plugs fit the Industrial couplers I offer here in the store.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.
Other Products To Consider