These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 22-1/2" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 14-1/2"
- Combination pliers 7” (Germany)
- Long nose pliers 8” (Germany)
- Diagonal pliers 7” (Germany)
- Waterpump pliers 10” (Germany)
- Locking pliers 10”
- Snap ring pliers (bent-open) (Germany)
- Automatic wire stripper 0.5-4mm
- Wire stripper 10”
- Grip chisel 6.7”(l) 16, 7.5”(l) 18
- Grip cape chisel 7.5”(l) 7
- Grip pin punch 5.5”(l) 2, 6”(l) 3, 7”(l) 4, 8”(l) 5, 8.2”(l) 6, 8.6”(l) 8
- Grip center punch 7.2”(l) 4
- Machinist hammer 400gr fiber handle tpr cover
- Sand filled hammer 400gr
- Steel brush
- Wedge universal 7.5”(l) x 1.1”(w)
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.