These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes screen printed in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 29" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 22.5"
- Jaw for crimping insulated terminals
- Jaw for crimping non-insulated terminals
- Jaw for crimping open barrel terminals
- Jaw for cord-end terminal (small sizes)
- Jaw for cord-end terminal (big sizes)
- Jaw for crimping open barrel terminals (small sizes)
- Crimping pliers
- Waterpump pliers 7"
- Multi-grip pliers straight jaw
- Curved jaw locking plier 125mm 5"
- Locking pliers for brake and air plug
- Long nose locking pliers 150mm 7"
- Locking pliers 10"
- Circle nose plier 11"
- Shears straight right 7"
- Long nose plier 11" 90 degree (bent)
- Shears straight left 7"
- Flexible magnet pickup 500gr. 400mm 16"
- Brake fluid tester digital
- Hose line clamp set 3 pcs: 1/8”~5/16”, 1/2”~3/4”, 3/4”~2-1/2”
- Automatic wire stripper 0.5-4mm
- Snap ring pliers (bent-open)
- Snap ring pliers (straight-close)
- Snap ring pliers (bent-close)
- Snap ring pliers (straight-open)
- Flat long nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers
- Combination pliers
- long nose pliers
- Bent long nose pliers
- Waterpump pliers
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.