While on a search for a nice tire inflator, I stumbled across PCL and their line of tire inflators. A lot of items in their line-up really impressed me and I decided to take the dive and buy all the ones suitable for a pro-sumer like myself.
This inflator has a digital readout the displays PSI and Bar. The LCD has a pressure readout range of 5-170 PSI. You will need to supply your own 1/4" NPT fitting (the fittings we sell listed are below) & your own air compressor hose (our selection of hoses we sell are also listed below).
This inflator has the new secure clip-on fitting which is at 90 degrees and swivels. I definitely prefer this new clip-on version.
The inflation function works like this, hold down the rear lever to inflate the tire and let go to have the LCD screen display the current pressure. If you over-inflate your tire, you press the deflate button just below the screen to release air & wait a second for the screen to populate with the new pressure readout.
The PCL DTI (Digital Tire Inflator) is suitable for shops and home garage applications. The device has a rubber molded protector around the screen for protection in work environments, the cover also has convenient holes for hanging it on hooks for storage. Under the rubber protector, you see the battery compartment on the right side which holds a single CR2450 battery (not included).
1/4" NPT Plugs:
Prevost 1/4" Euro High Flow Male Plug (Prevost Euro High Flow Coupler Required)
Prevost 1/4" Industrial (Standard) Male Plug (Prevost S1 Industrial Coupler Suggested)
Air Compressor Hoses:
Prevost 50' StoFlex / Airca Hose (3/8" Inlet to 1/4" Outlet)
Prevost 13' Spiral Hose (1/4" Inlet & Outlet)
Prevost 20' Spiral Hose (1/4" Inlet & Outlet)
Prevost 26' Spiral Hose (1/4" Inlet & Outlet)
- Large, clear, easy to read LCD display with backlight
- Reliable accuracy (+/- 1 PSI up to 60 PSI, then 2 PSI up to 150 PSI) with individual testing and certification
- Low and simple maintenance
- 21" hose
- Powered by PCL inflation technology and experience
- PSI, Bar kpa units of pressure selectable by button; last selection saved
- Long battery life with battery level indicator
- Replaceable battery (1 x CR2450)
- Auto power off
- Hand trigger inflate and thumb controlled deflate
- Solid and robust construction
- Pressure Range: 5-170 PSI / 0.34-12 Bar / 34-1200 kPa
- Maximum Supply Pressure: 218 PSI / 15 Bar / 1500 kPa
- Resolution: 0.1 PSI / 0.01 Bar / 1 kPa
- Battery Life: 1000 hours with backlight off / 40 hours with backlight on
- Battery Type: 1 x CR2450 (not included)
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.