The Obsessed Garage Tire Dressing is finally here! This product started out with my friend and OG follower Scott sending me a small sample and he didn't bother me asking if I checked it out or constantly asking if I had used it. I was originally going to throw it in the trash, then Bryce tried it out on the M3. After seeing the results on the M3, he told me that I really needed to check it out. After a few weeks of testing, I found it to be similar to PERL but requires less aggressive prep for it to be accepted by the rubber. It seems to last a little bit longer, but the main advantage is how dark and uniform it looks.
The application is similar to how I apply PERL on tires. I suggest using a RaceGlaze brush for applying the dressing and use a wheel and tire towel for the wiping of high spots and leveling of the finish for a satin look.
- Clean tires with your favorite rubber and tire cleaner.
- Spray dressing onto brush and work it into the cleaned surface.
- Allow it to dry for 10-15 minutes then buff off high spots with towel.
- Reapply for more gloss if desired.
FAQ & Support
- Do not overtighten a sprayer onto this bottle or you will separate the threads from the top of the bottle.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.