Note: At times I will need to source other companies to provide these to you. Don't be alarmed if it looks a little different than the QDs that are in the photos and are a different brand.
Stainless steel quick disconnects(QD) are designed for higher pressure than us car guys will be using but will hold up much better to corrosion. Also, it looks much better and really doesn't cost much more.
- Inlet = 1/4" (National Pipe Thread) NPT Male: This 1/4" male threaded end screws into a female 1/4" connection.
- Outlet = 1/4" (Quick Disconnect) QD Coupler: This 1/4" female QD accepts a 1/4" male plug.
Connection Flow Iterations:
- Mosmatic Spray Gun Outlet -> 1/4" Male QD Coupler -> 40 Degree 4.0 Orifice Nozzle
- Mosmatic Spray Gun Outlet -> 1/4" Male QD Coupler -> 1/4" Stainless Plug -> Mosmatic 20" Lance
- Mosmatic 20" Lance Outlet -> 1/4" Male QD Coupler -> 40 Degree 4.0 Orifice Nozzle
*Think... Water Coming In to Water Going Out
MTM offers a 60 day warranty for any possible defects with their products. Info about their warranty can be found Here.