These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 7-1/2" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 14-1/2"
- Flank socket 1/4", 6 pt. 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 mm
- Socket 1/4", Tx E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E10
- Hex ball long key set 10-pcs.
- Ratchet handle 1/4" 45 teeth
- Disc ratchet 1/4 " 72 teeth
- Spinner 1/4" 6" (l)
- Extension 1/4 " 2" (l), 4" (l), 6" (l)
- Universal joint 1/4"
- Bit socket PH 1/4", PH.1, PH.2
- Bit socket hex 1/4 ", 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 mm
- Bit socket Tx 1/4", T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40
- Bit socket Tx tamper-proof 1/4", T6h, T7h, T8h, T9h, T10h, T15h, T20h, T25h, T27h, T30h, T40h
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.