We're now carrying a full solution for matte paints and films in the store, we're working with Dr. Beasley's to offer a full solution for owners of frozen / matte paint. From experience, we know matte paint can be a pain because you can not polish it without ruining the finish and if it's coated you're not going to be able to remove it until it has failed. We did a whole series of using Dr. Beasley's products on a black frozen M5, I suggest you check out the series to get an idea for what products should be used on your matte paint. Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating is specially formulated for matte paints and gives you at least 2 years of protection on your matte paint. Dr. Beasley's paint coating has been approved by almost all major car manufacturers to be safe for matte or satin paint. You're protecting your matte & satin paint from stains, soiling, and contaminants all while preserving the finish to factory condition.
Application & Features
Directions for application:
- Ensure the surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes. For optimal bonding, decontaminate with Matte Decon prior to application.
- Mist water onto a panel. For optimal bonding, use distilled water.
- Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
- Place 10 to 15 drops onto the applicator.
- Apply to a wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions, being sure to get full coverage.
- Immediately wipe the panel down completely with a fresh microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until the entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests:
Do not apply in direct sunlight.
Avoid washing the vehicle or getting it wet for one week after application.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first to check for surface compatibility.
- Protects matte paint finishes
- Maintains matte look
- Hydrophobic self-cleaning
- Long-lasting durability
What You Get
1 - 2oz Matte Paint Coating
1 - 4oz Matte Paint Coating
Matte Paint Coating
This ceramic coating protects matte & satin paint from stains, soiling, and contaminants to preserve the finish in factory condition. Engineered for active hydrophobicity, Matte Paint Coating repels water to self-clean. Unlike other nanocoatings, it retains the matte finish and will not add gloss.
Keeps Matte Finishes Protected
Stains and other harmful contaminants won’t stick as easily with Matte Paint Coating applied, defending the finish against permanent damage.
Hydrophobic For Self-Cleaning
Matte Paint Coating’s hydrophobic properties actively repel water, taking contamination along with it for a self-cleaning effect.
Preserves Matte Finish Appearance
Unlike conventional ceramic nanocoatings, Matte Paint Coating preserves the muted sheen of a matte finish rather than filling it in.
Strong, Lasting Protection
Matte Paint Coating protects matte paint for longer than any wax or sealant, shielding daily drivers for 1+ years and garaged vehicles for up to 3.
Compatible With All Finishes
Have satin paint? Matte Paint Coating works just as well. Have partial matte and partial glossy? Protect them both—it works on glossy paint, too.
Approved by Dodge, Hyundai, BMW and more
Many OEMs have tested Matte Paint Coating against competitors, and time and time again Dr. Beasley’s was rated #1 for preserving the matte look.
Ships from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.