We're now carrying a full solution for matte paints and films in the store, we're working with Dr. Beasley's to offer a full solution for owners of frozen / matte paint. From experience, we know matte paint can be a pain because you can not polish it without ruining the finish and if it's coated you're not going to be able to remove it until it has failed. We did a whole series of using Dr. Beasley's products on a black frozen M5, I suggest you check out the series to get an idea for what products should be used on your matte paint. Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating is specially formulated for matte paints and gives you at least 2 years of protection on your matte paint. Dr. Beasley's paint coating has been approved by almost all major car manufacturers to be safe for matte or satin paint. You're protecting your matte & satin paint from stains, soiling, and contaminants all while preserving the finish to factory condition.
Application & Features
Directions for application:
- Ensure the surface is clean. Use Matte Body Wash to remove loose contaminants and Matte Paint Cleanser to spot clean more stubborn messes. For optimal bonding, decontaminate with Matte Decon prior to application.
- Mist water onto a panel. For optimal bonding, use distilled water.
- Lightly shake the Matte Paint Coating bottle.
- Place 10 to 15 drops onto the applicator.
- Apply to a wet panel in circular or straight back-and-forth motions, being sure to get full coverage.
- Immediately wipe the panel down completely with a fresh microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 2-6 until the entire vehicle is covered, applying 5-6 more drops with each panel.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.