We're now carrying a full solution for matte paints and films in the store, partnering with Dr. Beasley's to offer their products for owners of frozen / matte paint. From experience, we know matte paint can be a pain because you cannot polish it without ruining the finish and if it's coated you're not going to be able to remove it until it has failed. We did a whole series using Dr. Beasley's products on a Frozen Black M5 and I suggest you check out the series to get an idea for what products should be used on your matte paint. AdvanceCoat Matte is a maintenance booster spray for matte ceramic coatings. It's made to extend the life of your Dr. Beasley's matte coating and help return hydrophobic properties. It's suggested to use this every 3 months to get the most out of your matte coating.
Application & Features
Directions for application:
- Wash the car with Dr. Beasley's Matte Body Wash to remove any loose debris. Dry with forced air and follow up with a microfiber towel.
- Spray AdvanceCoat: Matte on a panel.
- Using a clean microfiber towel, lightly buff the surface. Avoid using pressure.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each coated panel.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests:
Do not apply to a vehicle that is not coated with Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating, Matte Paint Coating Pro or Matte Film Coating.
Test for compatibility by applying a small amount to an inconspicuous area.
- Easy spray application
- Returns hydrophobic properties
- Fill gaps in coating coverage & reinforce its structural integrity
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.