If you're looking for a package including the hose and coupler, click here.
For quite some time, I've had this dream of having a really stout compressor with hose reels mounted on all 4 corners of the car. The problem...I needed to find a suitable reel. At the 2017 SEMA show I was on a mission to find it. I was literally speed walking the sister show to SEMA called AAPEX. It was there that I found it. Cox had a rather small booth with a few reels mounted on a cabinet. They had the traditional Cox solution called P-LP-350. The reel was great. I'd found it! Or so I thought...
I was also given their roughly 100 page catalog. So I did what I normally do and started digging into it. They made what is called an EZ Coil version of the reel that has a much slower retraction than the traditional reel.
I bought a half dozen reels to test out, including the EZ Coil version. After my initial use, I eventually figured out that I'd really like for the speed and feel of the coiling up of the hose to be a bit more robust. I have worked with Cox to create a custom reel that has a different spring than what comes in the normal model (EZ P-LP-350). The model included here is a much different version that you won't find online or at other dealers. I order this version with a custom spring and without a hose.
Going forward, the Cox air hose reel will come with a stainless steel swivel for the air hose connection.
- 50' Custom Cox Reel without Hose Installed
- Spring to protect the hose on the transition from reel to the swivel.
- 3/8" NPT Swiveling Inlet
- Anti-vibration Clamp to hold the hose in place.
- 3/8" Rubber Hose Stay: Allows you to set the length of the hose hanging off the reel.
- Overall Dimensions: W - 6.75" | L - 17.13" | H - 18.63"
- Base Size: X - 6" | Y - 6"
- Mounting Pattern: M - 4" | N - 5"
- Total Weight is about 43 lbs
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.