Now, I can get excited about this - having a cargo rack paired with The Lift will make for a great storage solution in my garage.
You’re going to have many uses for this thing. I, personally, will use this to store tires and other items I find myself needing without having to keep them in my garage attic. If you have kids, you know the struggles of keeping things organized, especially when those things end up in your most sacred places. Mine being the garage.
This cargo rack is the largest hitch-mounted cargo carrier on the market, which is perfect for us garage guys. Its dimensions (in inches) are 60x30x6. It’s a spacious rack that will free up a ton of space in the garage when used with The Lift. You also can use this with your vehicle, where you can transport up to 400lbs.
Built with high-strength tubular steel and designed to be lightweight, it’s the perfect garage storage solution.
- The Cargo Rack is the largest hitch-mounted cargo carrier on the market at 60in x 30in
- The Cargo Rack keeps your items secure during storage and transport, featuring 6in high rails around the cargo basket that can be used to attach to Top Shelf’s small cargo net
- The Cargo Rack frees up cargo space inside your vehicle and keeps bulky items outside your vehicle
- The Cargo Rack is constructed from high strength tubular steel and mesh base for a lightweight and easy-to-clean design
- Size: 60in x 30 x 6in
- Max Hauling Load Capacity: 400lbs
- Max Lifting Load Capacity: 160lbs
- Mesh bottom for easy cleaning
- Durable black powder coated surfaces
- Designed for Standard 2in Hitch Receiver
- Weight: 60lbs
- 6in high railing around the perimeter of the cargo basket
- Strong mesh base welded to provide safe storage and transport of all your items
- Use a 5/8in safety pin (not provided) to secure into a 2in hitch receiver
- Designed to be used with our small cargo net to secure your items when stored or transported
This item is dropshipped from Top Shelf Storage Solutions in Kansas. Shipping is free.