These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 7-1/2" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 14-1/2"
- Flank socket 3/8", 6 pt. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22 mm
- Flank socket 3/8", 6 pt. deep 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22 mm
- Socket 3/8", Tx E10, E11, E12, E14, E16, E18, E20
- Bit socket PH 3/8", PH.1, PH.2, PH.3
- Bit socket PZ 3/8", PZ.1, PZ.2, PZ.3
- Bit socket slotted 3/8", 6mm
- Bit socket hex 3/8", 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 mm
- Bit socket Tx 3/8", T20, T25, T30, T40, T45, T50
- Bit socket Tx tamper-proof 3/8", T20h, T25h, T27h, T30h, T40h, T45h T50h
- Bit socket spline 3/8", M4, M5, M6, M8, M9, M10, M12
- Bit socket ribe 3/8", M5, M6, M7, M8, M9, M10, M12
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.