These are the tools I've decided to use at OGHQ, they have a nice quality to them with good ergonomics. They aren't intended to replace everything but there is a great variety of tools offered here. For the price you cannot beat them vs something that's 2x or 3x the cost like Snap-On.
- Tool sizes engraved in foam
- Laser cut and chemical resistant
- Lifetime Warranty and 24-Hour Online Tool Exchange
- Width 7-1/2" x Height 2-1/4" x Depth 14-1/2"
- 12pt. flank socket 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 13/16"
- Star socket E7, E8, E10, E11, E12, E14, E16, E18
- Ratchet handle - 45 teeth
- Disc ratchet - 72 teeth
- 12pt. spark plug clip socket 14
- Spark plug socket 16, 18, 21 mm
- Extension 2", 3", 6", 8"
- Universal joint
- Hex bit socket 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16"
- Star bit socket T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50
They will drop-ship from the Auburn, AL warehouse. Rather than building shipping into the price and leaving a fudge factor for different parts of the country, I think it's smarter to simply quote you the price it costs with no markup.
- If you know what you want, place your order.
- I will send a separate invoice with shipping cost.
Pricing and Discounts
I know everyone expects a discount. I will be selling at these prices. These are priced correctly, and there is no room to negotiate.