I had this custom made specifically to hold the Kranzle K1322TS or K1622TS pressure washer. It's so pretty, it's almost a shame to put anything on it.
- Comes w/ 2 Mounting Brackets and Shelf
- You will need to supply mounting screws to attach to the wall. They are not included.
- Made of T304 Stainless Steel
- 18" Wide x 8" Deep
- Optional Hardware
- 2 - 3/4" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 2 - 5/8" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 2 - 3/8" T-304 anti-vibration clamps
- 6 - 5/8" Stainless Hex Bolts
- 6 - Wing Nuts
The optional hardware add-on includes mounting hardware and snug-fit anti-vibration clamps to strap the pressure washer down, route the power cord, and hold the jumper hose in place.
Note, I'm sending this without any pre-drilled holes. The holes you see in the photo are 3/16" that I drilled with a basic metal bit. You'll want to lay out your pressure washer and mark the holes with a sharpie. Make sure you leave enough room between the wall and the unloader valve (red knob) to operate.
- I drilled both holes 4 5/8" from the left edge of the shelf.
- Back hole is 2 3/8" and the front hole is 6 1/8" off the back wall.