Ramps are not included with the Jumbo Scissor Lift. If you want to purchase the additional approach ramps view our Nussbaum Jumbo Approach Ramp product.
The hydraulic double scissor lift Jumbo HF 7 with a capacity of 7,000 lbs is the perfect ALI-certified all-round lift for car workshops where speed, flexibility, and reliability are in demand. With its small space requirement, its high lifting height of 79 inches, the length-adjustable platforms, flat design, and Hyperflow technology, it is the lift that no professional car workshop should be without. Whether for tire changes, oil changes, work on the engine, or inspection, for low-lying sports cars, SUVs, or vans, the Jumbo HF 7 is ready to lift at lightning speed. The drive-on ramps can be unlocked and locked by one-hand operation in order to extend or shorten the platform. Jumbo HF 7 is manufactured right here in the USA in Gastonia, North Carolina.
Jumbo HF 7 Scissor Lift Features:
- Capacity: 7,000 lbs
- Effective lifting height of 79 inches
- Extremely flat construction: Drive-on height of only 4 inches
- Length-adjustable mounting - drive-on ramps can be locked and unlocked by one-hand operation
- 360° access
- Can also be installed flush with the floor
- Tested 3 times before leaving the factory
- Developed and manufactured in the USA
All hydraulic Jumbo lifts are equipped with two redundant hydraulic circuits as standard. The Jumbo HF 7 is not only safe but also exceptionally flexible and can be installed in different installation widths as required. The Jumbo HF 7 requires no compressed air at all. The four hydraulic cylinders require very little energy. The control unit is connected to the lift only by the hydraulic hoses and can be positioned freely around the lift. The hydraulic hoses can be mounted on the workshop floor or in a protective metal housing on the floor as required. The double scissors are welded in Nussbaum's own state-of-the-art welding facilities. Your lifting platform is protected against dirt and weather for a long time.
- Capacity: 7,000 lbs
- Platform length min: 57.5 - 81 inches
- Lifting height: 79 inches
- Platform width: 24 inches
- Drive on height: 4 inches
- Overall width min: 79.5 inches
- Power supply: (V/ph) 208/230 / single phase
- Motor power: 3 hp
This item is dropshipped from Nussbaum in North Carolina. Shipping will be calculated at checkout for most addresses. If you cannot get a shipping quote, please reach out to support for a quote.