I started the search for a wall-mountable pressure washing solution almost 4 years ago when I built the wash bay at my old house. I headed down a rabbit hole that kept leading me down dead ends. Too much noise, not enough flow, fit/finish/quality concerns, are all issues I encountered. That is the reason I ended up deciding to take a gamble on the Kranzle K165STS that had in my wash bay. It certainly is great at 2800PSI and 2.8 GPM and looks absolutely fantastic. The cons: it's loud, cycles for 30 seconds before turning off, and weighs 180lbs. Oh...another small issue...it was $4500 and they no longer make it!
What I really wanted for all of us is a small, compact pump that I could put on a shelf that looks and works like the Kranzle K1122TST. That is the main component of my Obsessed Garage Complete Kranzle Pressure Washing Solution. There are significant advantages to having that cart model, but what if you wanted to mount it on the wall with permanent plumbing, and a hose reel?
After the massive success I had with the 1122 package and my need for another wall-mounted solution for OGHQ, I decided to design a less costly, more efficient wall-mounted solution. I bought a K1622 that was currently available. It is a 1600 PSI, 1.7GPM pump...but...it runs continuously. It doesn't have the "Total Stop" function the K1122TST has. It just wasn't good enough for our application. Although the pump can run for hours in bypass mode, I think we want the pressure switch that would make this pump function better for car washing.
Selling about 500 Kranzle pressure washers in 2017, got us a seat at a table with the engineers. I did everything short of begging for a higher flow, lower pressure, and lower cost pump that we can wall mount. I also want it to shut off when you release the trigger. I basically asked them to take the pump from the 1122 and put it on the chassis of the former K1622 model. So...we've now got it, and it is called the K1322TS.
Buying Options in the Dropdown Menus:
The full Custom Installed Kranzle Solution with a shelf, hose reel, wand/gun/holder, etc. is a different item. I want you to be able to buy the pump by itself if that's what you want. I've included some options here to allow you to create a system that's mobile.
- Option 1: K1322TS Alone: You get a power cord and a manual, nothing else. To keep the cost down, I requested these be offered without any gun, wand, or hose. The Kranzle gun/wand/hose are over $300 and aren't nearly as good as the other options we provide
- Option 2: Add Complete ORIGINAL Mosmatic Swiveling Sprayer & Wand Solution: This is the add-on option you will want to make this a fully functioning, pressure washing solution. OR Add MTM PF-22.2 Foam Cannon: If you need a foam cannon, this is the one. (Still need some sort of hose or reel). A single 40-degree 4.0 white nozzle is included.
Option 3: Add 50', 75' or 100' KobraJet Hose and Quick Disconnects: This hose is the best I've found. Termination, quality, pliability are all the best I've encountered. This add-on option includes 3/8" NPT with male threaded ends on both sides (one swiveling), 50' Hose, MTM M22 Female to 3/8" Plug, and MTM 2 - 3/8" Stainless Female Quick Disconnect Couplers on both ends of the hose.
- Tested Flow: 1.9 GPM
- Tested Pressure: 1010 PSI
- Tested Current: 13.5 A with 4.0 Orifice Nozzle, 16.2 A with 1.25mm Orifice Foam Cannon
- Electrical Requirements: 110 V, 15 A (Recommended 20 A circuit for use with foam cannons)
- Inlet: ¾” Female GHT
- Outlet: M22 Male (14mm)
- Dimensions: 18.75” W x 7” D x 12.5” H
- Weight: 43 LBS
- 3 Piston Wobble Plate Pump
- 35’ Power Cord with GFCI
Ships from Kranzle USA in Maryland. Free shipping to anywhere in the Continental US. If you are in Canada, please select the “Canada” shipping option.
If you are looking to ship to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, please Submit a Request for a shipping quote for the Kranzle machine that is drop shipped. Please include your address in the request.
If you purchase anything else from us along with this pressure washer, you will get a shipping update from us that makes it look like everything has shipped together.
If you purchase a quicker shipping service at checkout, this will not change the speed of when the pressure washer ships and is delivered. Selecting a quicker shipping option at checkout only applies to the items shipped from OGHQ.
The pressure washer tracking information will be sent separately from the rest of the shipment.
FAQ & Support
- The K1322TS now comes with a vented oil cap/dipstick. This is attached to the leg of the machine. Make sure to install this before using the machine!
- Dipstick/vented oil cap too long? Please read this blog post from Kranzle.
Kranzle offers a 1-year warranty for commercial use, and 2 years for home use. Info about their warranty can be found HERE. If you ever have a problem with your machine, reach out to us, not Kranzle. They will send you back to us since you bought it from OG. Before you send us an email though, try to work through the issues yourself in our FAQ and Support tab. Sometimes it’s a simple fix if you’re having trouble.