P&S Iron Buster
- Chemically decontaminates your paint
- Turns purple when activated
- Smells really bad
- Safe on all exterior surfaces
- Do not allow to dry on the paint
- Do not apply in direct sunlight
Most iron remover products share the same characteristics. Choosing to go with P&S was a decision I made due to availability and credibility. This is the product I am going to use whenever I want to remove embedded iron particles and other contaminants from my wheels and painted surfaces.
Like any other iron remover, once applied to your wheels or paint, this product will chemically loosen up any particles and begin to change to purple. This indicates that the impurities living on that surface are being removed.
What most of you will like about this product is how it attacks brake dust with very little agitation - what you will be pleasantly surprised by is the smell. It's not amazing, but it has a berry-like scent that helps take away some of the rotten egg smell. It helps make using the iron remover a more pleasant experience. The key factors that matter most to me are it’s pH neutral, activates fast, no diluting is necessary, and it’s safe on clear and single-stage paint.
NOTE: There is a possibility of receiving the product with a clear color formulation. However, the chemical specification remains the same.
- Shake Well.
- For paint, you’ll want to wash and dry the surface prior to applying the product for maximum effectiveness.
- Pre-washing for wheels is not required. Once the surface has been prepared, apply a generous amount of Iron Buster to the paint and/or wheels.
- Allow the product to dwell for 2-5 minutes.
- Warning Do not allow the product to fully dry on the surface.
- Rinse thoroughly with water using a hose or pressure washer. Repeat the process if necessary.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.