Alright, this was a long time coming. These OG Spec Mosmatic parts are exclusive to Obsessed Garage and I worked for a long time with Jaimie from Mosmatic to get these really dialed in. All of the parts in this collection are the best in the world, including this OG Spec Mosmatic Swiveling Sprayer. I’m telling you, this is the one you want.
It's the same Mosmatic sprayer you're used to but what makes this one special are these new T304 stainless fittings that are developed by Mosmatic and manufactured to high precision in Europe. The biggest difference between the original and OG Spec sprayer is the integrated swivel and plug which takes about an inch off of the inlet. The outlet is a Swiss-made T304 coupler adding to why this is the best pressure washer sprayer in existence.
This item is just the sprayer w/QDs, what you really want is a complete sprayer/wand/foam cannon upgrade kit, found here.
Options:Do you need a QD Coupler to attach the sprayer to a hose?
- Yes. M22 14mm. Select this option if you have a Kranzle, Karcher*, Greenworks, Ryobi, or other pressure washer with an M22 14mm hose outlet. Includes x1 Mosmatic T304 SS M22 Male (14mm) to ⅜” QD Coupler
- Yes. M22 15mm. Select this option if you have a SunJoe, AR Blue Clean (Consumer Line), Stanley, or other pressure washer with an M22 15mm hose outlet. Includes x1 Mosmatic T304 SS M22 Male (15mm) to ⅜” QD Coupler.
- No. Select this option if you already have a Mosmatic coupler for the hose. No hose coupler will be included.
If you need to attach this sprayer to a High-Pressure Hose, you will need to purchase this coupler separately: Mosmatic T304 SS ⅜” Female QD Coupler
*Karcher K2, K3, K4, and K5 have odd fittings Please choose “No Coupler Needed” here, and go add that hose extension to your cart.
OG Spec Mosmatic Swiveling Sprayer
- T304 Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects
- Mosmatic swivel integrated into the sprayer handle
- Low Trigger Force Trigger
- Custom blue faceplate with Obsessed Garage logo
- Max Tempurature: 300 °F (150 °C)
- Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI (350 BAR)
- Max Flow: 12 GPM (45 L/min)
- Warranty: 6 months, for manufacturing defects (does not include o-rings)
FAQ & SupportWhy Should I Upgrade My Sprayer and Which One Should I Get? - Upgrading Your Sprayer
Pressure Washer Fittings 101: Fittings and QD Naming
Pressure Washer Fittings 102: Applications and Usage
Pressure Washer Fittings 103: Spray Nozzles
Why is my gun or wand (1/4" Coupler) leaking from the outlet?
Why is my 3/8" coupler leaking from the end?
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.