It took a little while, but this polisher is growing on me. I reached for this polisher first when doing a recent video polishing my old Dynaudio speakers. The combo of oscillating and rotating comes in handy in certain applications and doesn't leave behind some of the haze you get with a rotary polisher.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-spinning drive for hologram-free finishing
- 12 mm orbit for high efficiency
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Optimized air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Especially suitable into the spot-repair area and for difficult shapes. Ideal auxiliary for larger polishers
Max. polishing pad diameter: 80 mm / 3.14"
Max. back-up pad diameter: 75 mm / 3"
Orbit: 12 mm
No load speed: 1800-5500 rpm
Orbit rate, no load: 3600-10800 opm
Power input: 700 watt
Power output: 420 watt
Size (L x H): 320 x 120 mm / 12.5 x 4.7"
Cable length: 4.0 m / 13 ft
Weight: 2.1 kg / 4.62 lbs
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.