If it’s max power that you want, it’s max power you’re going to get with EGO’s latest 765 CFM battery-operated leaf blower. This thing produces air speeds up to 200 MPH and is 15% more powerful than any handheld blower on the market.
At first, I didn’t think I would like it because I thought it would have a shrill sound like the 650, but after using it while washing my GT4, I noticed it wasn’t bad at all. My conclusion is that you can’t go wrong with either the 580 or this 765.
Like some of the other EGO models, this one has the speed-control dial allowing you to adjust your airspeed from 260 CFM to 580 CFM. You can activate turbo mode by holding down the turbo button on top of the handle to get maximum power. I usually have turbo on throughout the entire car drying process.
This blower does come equipped with a high-efficiency brushless motor that delivers longer run time, low vibrations, and an extended motor life. It has an average run time of 90-minutes when used with the EGO 56V 5.0 Ah lithium battery.
I will use this and the 580 model. They both serve a purpose: car detailing and around-the-house maintenance. I also love how they look sitting inside of my garage locker cabinet.
You have three purchasing options:
- The blower by itself
- The blower with one 5.0 Ah battery (w/ fuel gauge) and 320-watt charger
- The blower with two 5.0 Ah batteries (w/ fuel gauge) and a rapid charger
- Turbo Button delivers a staggering 765 CFM
- Variable-speed control dial delivers 260-580 CFM
- Average run time of 90 minutes: 15 mins on Turbo, 150 minutes on low with included 5.0Ah ARC Lithium™ battery
- High-Efficiency Brushless Motor
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Includes tapered nozzle and spread nozzle
- Ergonomic design for superb balance and user comfort
- Compatible with all EGO 56V ARC Lithium™ batteries
- 5-Year Tool Warranty, 3-Year Battery Warranty
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.