The Helen house is where you'll see all the value of Obsessed Garage come together to make what we now call Destination OG.
As the years go by, we'll be renovating the entire house with products you can purchase through the Obsessed Garage website. Every single item, from Columbia Cooling Gel pillows to Hafele kitchen solutions, will be available here.
From the amazing driving roads to small shops, the activities in Helen, GA, are endless fun for you and the family. Whether flying high above from the treetops via zipline to the leisure of floating peacefully downstream on the Chattahoochee River, Helen offers a little bit of everything for everyone!
Check-in and check-out policies are as follows:
We have implemented this policy to ensure that our guests can arrive before the weekend, get settled in, avoid the busiest travel times, and have a smooth experience.
How Booking Works:
1. Read the listing description and house rules carefully to ensure you understand the rental terms.
2. Contact us to ask questions or clarify details before booking.
3. Choose your dates and number of guests.
4. Review the total cost of the reservation, including any additional fees or taxes.
5. Enter your payment information and complete the booking.
6. Check your email for reservation confirmation and any additional information from us.
7. Familiarize yourself with the cancellation policy in case you need to make any changes to your reservation.
8. Before confirming your reservation, we need to complete a vetting (Interview) process with either Matt or Manny. This is to ensure the safety and security of our guests. This process involves verifying the identification and background of all guests staying with us. We hope you understand that the vetting process is essential to our commitment to providing a safe and secure environment for all our guests.
9. After approval, we look forward to welcoming you to our home. We will email you all the home details 5 days before your arrival.
We do not allow animals in the home due to issue of allergies. We have worked hard to thoroughly clean and prepare the home for all our guests, and we want to ensure that it remains a comfortable and allergy-free environment for everyone.
Our Refund Policy:
Selling Or Transferring Weeks:
We will allow the sale/transfer of your reservation to another person. Before they can be approved, they will need to be approved by the Destination staff.
How-To Video Series:
Below are a series of videos for this destination. We will show you all the ins and outs of the Helen house, probably more than you need to know! In these videos, Matt is thorough while making his way through the whole property and showing you how to operate, clean, and use the house to its fullest. Click here to view the How-To series for Helen.