On certain softer or even harder paints and those that are more scratch-prone, I wanted a low pile, lower GSM microfiber towel like this one. I like that it doesn’t bunch up as much, which means less grabbiness.
This is The Rag Company’s Edgeless 300 towel that they’re using for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, and just about anything. I’m using this strictly for car polish removal. This Korean-made 70% Polyester, 30% Polyamide towel is a significant improvement over the Chinese-made 80/20.
I’ve always had my car polishing removal towels in yellow, so I decided to stay with that theme. Combining the high pile polish removal towel and this one is unquestionably a luxury but works well for different applications. If I had to only go with one, it would be this one. The higher pile towel is for softer paint because of how plush it is.
I am going to have 20 of these in my cabinet. Too many? Maybe. But that keeps me from having to wash them right away after every use, and they look great stacked up next to my other microfiber towels. You’d be surprised how many of these you can go through, especially if you’re working on multiple vehicles.
Check out the paint correcting video I did with the Tesla Model 3 where I’m putting these towels to use.
Low Pile Polish Removal Towel 3.0
- 300 GSM
- 16 X 16
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Terry
- Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- Border / Edging: Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- 100% Split Microfiber
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.