The old white waffle weave towel was pretty good, but I decided that going with this one was a much better option for the car drying process. The Rag Company calls this The Guantlet towel, but it’s simply going to be our drying towel.
It’s never a bad thing to have a towel of this size lying around. They’re super soft, plush, and absorbent, which is precisely what we want for the drying process. These are two 450 GSM towels sown together, which is a lot heavier than I usually would like, but I have grown to like the idea of this.
What makes this the best towel for drying is that it won’t scratch your paint, and it soaks up water really well. This is truly a towel that’s in a league of its own and definitely one you want to have in your cabinet - I have 12 of them in mine.
Drying Towel 3.0
- 900 GSM
- 30 X 36
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Hybrid Twist Loop)
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.