THE 320Z BOTTLE WILL *NOT* COME WITH A SPRAYER!
There is a world-wide shortage of sprayers and we are currently out of stock along with everyone else. 32oz bottles will be shipped without Tolco sprayers until we get more in stock. It's looking like these will not be back in stock till the end of 2020. 16oz sizes will still include the smaller sprayer that they come with.
P&S sent me this product to test (I tossed it out the first time). After asking Bob Phillips to send me some Xpress Interior Cleaner with my Bead Maker shipment he also threw in some Brake Buster (again) for me to test again. The beauty of Brake Buster is that it will work on wheels and tires and this eliminates one product from the process. After testing back and forth with Adam's Wheel Cleaner and Adam's Tire & Rubber Cleaner I found Brake Buster to be equivalent. One thing I noticed about Brake Buster is that it likes to lather and create great lubricity which is great for wheels that get a lot of brake dust on them.
Hex Plus free shipping is not included on the 5 gallon size. You'll receive a separate invoice for shipping this product.
How to use:
- Always apply to a cool wheel surface when possible.
- Spray a generous amount of Brake Buster on the wheel face, wheel barrel & tires.
- Allow Brake Buster to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Agitate the wheel face and barrel with a brush like the EZ Detail Brush.
- Agitate the tire surface with a brush like the Tuf Shine Tire Brush.
- If needed you can agitate the lug holes with a RaceGlaze Brush.
- After everything has been agitated spray off with a pressure washer or high pressure hose.
**Important: Spot test on all wheel surfaces prior to application to avoid the possible risk of staining or damage.