The Lutron Ceiling Mounted Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor detects movement or the lack thereof to turn your lights on or off. This can be useful for a space you come and go from often and may not always remember to turn the lights off.
Pairing is exactly the same as a pico; It can also connect to a Vive Hub or Ra2 Select Main Repeater. These really excel with app control. So you’re able to set them up how you want. The detection range is somewhat small on these, so you'll want to grab a handful. For reference, Matt has 5 of them in his Current Garage.
Ceiling Height Maximum Square Coverage Area*
- 8 ft - (2.4 m) 18 ft × 18 ft (5.5 m × 5.5 m)
- 9 ft - (2.7 m) 20 ft × 20 ft (6.1 m × 6.1 m)
- 10 ft - (3.0 m) 22 ft × 22 ft (6.7 m × 6.7 m)
- 12 ft - (3.7 m) 26 ft × 26 ft (7.9 m × 7.9 m)
- Operating voltage: 3 V-
- Operating current: 14 μA nominal
- Requires one CR 123 lithium battery
- 10-year battery life
- Non-volatile memory (saved changes are stored during power loss)
Local load controls must be located within 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight, or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, of a sensor.
5-Year Limited Warranty. For additional information, please visit www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocumentLibrary/Sensor_Warranty.pdf
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.