I’m really excited to introduce to the world my all-new favorite car wash soap, Koch-Chemie Gsf (Gentle Snow Foam). I started selling this soap in early 2021 and it’s been flying off the shelves. For many years, Adam’s Car Shampoo was my go-to soap until now. I’m telling you, you’re going to love this stuff!
What I really like about this snow foam is the limited amount of residue it leaves behind, if any. It’s also more soluble in water than Adam’s soap - which means it mixes so much better. Some of you that have used Adam’s or still use it know that it has a thicker texture to it. GSF foams well and doesn’t reactivate or lather up after rinsing it off. This soap is also pH neutral, so it’s safe on waxes, sealants, and ceramic coatings. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention that it can be enriched with Koch-Chemie Gs (Green Star) to create an active foam to remove stubborn dirt and insects.
When it comes to dilution ratios, I tend to fill up my PF22.2 foam cannon bottle with 150mL of soap and 750mL of water which I think is the perfect amount. This will produce a shaving cream-like foam. Another great characteristic of this product that caught my attention was its slickness. Not just on your paint but in your hand. It doesn’t feel gooey or sticky.
Right now, I’ll be offering GSF in two different sizes - 1 liter and 5 liters. My plan is to bring in 20 liters as well.
- Pour approximately 150mL of snow foam into your foam cannon with 750mL of water - totaling 900mL of both product and water
- Rinse your vehicle and then foam it. You’ll want the foam to sit on the paint for 3-5 minutes to pull off dirt
- Handwash the vehicle with your Incredipad and then rinse with water
SpecificationsKoch-Chemie Gsf (Gentle Snow Foam)
- Foams well and is super slick
- Sticks to the surface
- Smells like cherries
- pH neutral - won’t strip coatings, sealants, wax
- Can be enriched with Koch-Chemie Gs (Green Star) to create an active foam to remove stubborn dirt and insects
- Doesn’t reactivate (lather up) after application
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.