The P-114 is simialiar to the P-118 but the key difference is it is cold water only. It's one of the more expensive bibbs available but the quality speaks for itself. The P-114 is also a freezeless, anti-siphon bibb with a backflow check valve. The body of the P-114 is 100% brass but with a satin nickel plating or oil rubbed bronze finish which gives an attractive but also durable protective finish. This hose bibb is a lifetime investment for your property, one of those buy-it-once products. What's also nice about Prier products is you can rebuild the internals of the hose bibb making it a true lifetime product!
These P-114 hose bibbs come with a type L seating option which is a 1/2" raw copper pipe end.
The P-114 can provide a year round freezeless operation due to the bibb valve being connected to the water supply pipe in the heated section of the structure (Your house or garage). These are recommended for locations where it gets really cold outside because the valve will be further inside the heated structure where something like a 1.5" close couple bibb has the valve closer to the exterior elements.
- Anti-siphon aluminum vacuum breaker with EPDM backflow preventer and backflow check valve
- Internal checks to prevent thermal migration
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated or oil-rubbed bronze body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel mounting bracket with screws
- Each valve air-tested at factory for leak-free quality
- O-ring seals for easy operation
- Ergonomic, rubber grip handle
- Rebuildable internals
For Use as a Bucket Filler - Height Recommendation: Remember that the hose will carry a radius when hanging freely. In my wash bay, the bibb is mounted at 45.75" from the floor to the center line of the mounting holes. That leaves the tip of the nozzle at 14.5" from the ground. I would suggest moving the bibb up another 1.5 inches since the Ultimate Nozzle is a bit longer than my old Adam's.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.