I don’t intend to use this roof rack for kayaking, canoeing, paddleboarding, and certainly not snowboarding equipment, but you certainly can if that's your thing. I am interested in using it for dialing in my garage storage, where I store my bicycles and other cargo.
What made me chase after this solution was managing the catastrophe I often experience with my kids leaving stuff all over the place. My hope is as they get older, they’ll understand the importance of organization. But, until then, I’ll need to have something like this to keep things out of my way.
If you’re like me and spend any amount of time in your garage, you want to be free and clear of clutter. This roof rack paired with The Lift makes that clutter-free desire a reality.
Both pieces working in conjunction with each other free up garage storage space by lifting items overhead in your garage. I can park most of my cars underneath them, which is a significant plus for me.
You can also use this with roof rail attachments on your vehicle’s roof rails, but the roof rack is designed to work with The Lift.
I had a chance to chat with Tabb Buel (CEO and Founder), where he and I went into deeper detail about The Lift and this roof rack - be sure to check that video out.
All in all, this is a great garage storage solution if keeping items out of your way but easily accessible is the objective.
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- On-Center Mounting Dimensions: 36in X 58.5in X 43.5in (Roof rack crossbars)
- Outer Dimensions: 60in X 51in X 5in
- Weight: 30lbs
- Hitch: 2in
- The Roof Rack is designed to support all vehicle roof rack mounted attachments to allow you to store large items from your favorite activities
- Mount your equipment directly on the 1.5in square tubes
- The Roof Rack adjusts to two size configurations, or you can utilize your own roof rack crossbars to mount attachments
- On-center mounting dimensions: 36in or 58.5in x 43.5in (Roof rack crossbars)
- Overall dimensions: 60in x 50in x 5in
- Durable black powder coat painted surfaces
- Max Load Capacity: 200lbs
- Product Weight: 30lbs
- Durable steel tubing with scratch-resistant black powder coat finish
- Mount your equipment directly on the 1.5in square tubes in two size configurations or use your own roof rack crossbars
- The Roof Rack is ideal for storing your largest items in the unused headspace of your garage
- The Roof Rack keeps your items safe and secure during storage
- The Roof Rack is constructed from high strength tubular steel for a lightweight design
- Weather-resistant, heavy-duty steel construction
- Fits round, square, factory, and aerodynamic roof rack crossbars
- Supports and works conjointly with all vehicle roof rack cross bars and attachments
- Works with the Luggage Rack in securely loose items on The Lift
- Utilizes tie-down straps to secure items during storage
This item is dropshipped from Top Shelf Storage Solutions in Kansas. Shipping is free.