I’ve had what The Rag Company calls their “Dry Me A River” microfiber towel in my arsenal for many years now. This glass cleaning towel works excellent on windows compared to the other dozens I’ve tried.
A waffle weaved towel has the slightest chance of linting and isn’t grabby as other Glass-specific towels. These also hold their color for a long time. I washed my first set of waffle weave towels about 50 times, and they only faded a little.
Be sure not to wash these with white towels, especially if you’re looking to maintain the depth of color. P&S Rags to Riches does a great job of preserving the color of these towels.
In my cabinet, I always have about 20 of these on hand. I own several vehicles that I wash regularly and will always need a fresh towel to grab. It sounds like overkill but trust me, you’ll be glad you have a stack of these available to you when you need them. They’re also great for cleaning glass around the house.
These, along with Stoner’s Invisible Glass, are a great combo. No streaking and wipes off easily.
Waffle Weave Glass Cleaning Towel
- 400 GSM: This is the weight per square meter of material. The weight does not necessarily mean thickness
- 16" x 24"
- 70% Polyester (cheaper material) | 30% Polyamide (absorbent material)
- Satin Edge
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Waffle Weave Pattern is an Excellent Choice for Wiping Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Absorbs Up To 10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Highest Korean Quality Split Microfiber
- Effective for the Removal of Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens / Optics
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
Microfiber Care Instructions
- Always wash new microfiber towels before first use.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red, and other dark-colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
- Machine wash with P&S Rags To Riches (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach, and softeners).
- Do NOT use chlorine bleach.
- Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Tumble dry using low heat.
- Do NOT iron.
Ships from OGHQ Warehouse. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.