The StoryThere is no other way to put this, Prevost Couplers are quite simply the finest in the world. These are not cheap, but I think they're worth every penny. It's a bit hard to explain how these work, but they have a press-button soft release. Check the video above for a demonstration in operation. There is nothing else like these.
- 1/4" or 3/8" NPT Female or Male Threaded Coupler
- These swivel on a single axis at the base of the connection between the metal and the composite black plastic cover.
- This will screw directly onto the 1/4" or 3/8" NPT outlet of the hose.
- The body is a composite polyester material
- O-ring for thread seal
- Service pressure range: 30 to 175 psi (not suitable for vacuum)
- Temperature: 5°F to 155°F
- "One push" safety system (avoid hose whip)
Industrial vs. Euro
These fittings are not quite as simple as it may seem. There are many different types of fitting profiles for compressed air.
- Industrial Interchange ISO 6150 B (Blue)
- British (Orange)
- Truflate (Red)
- ARO 210 (Yellow)
- Japanese ISO 6150 C (Black)
- European High Flow (Green)
All of these fittings are different and are not interchangeable.
What that all means is that if you begin to use the Industrial Prevo S1 Couplers that I'm offering, you'll also need to replace any existing plugs installed on your tools. These are inexpensive enough to easily do that.
FAQ & Support
These couplers are sold individually.
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.