I’ve always loved the RUPES stuff, especially their orbital polishers, but lately, I’ve been using their compounds and polishes a lot more, and I’m ready to make the switch.
The first time I tried this cut polishing compound was when I polished the pig nose, excuse me, the G80 M3 50 (Jahre Edition) during my rage polish. That was a 7-hour live stream, just so you know. What I like about it is that it doesn’t dust as much as Meguiar’s M101 and finishes down better. Another reason we’re carrying this is that M101 is discontinued.
RUPES has always been innovative with their product line. This fast-cutting compound is ideal for quick defect removal and a smooth user experience on every type of paint; it finishes with excellent clarity, low dusting, and easy wipe-off.
Benefits and Features
- High-performance cutting compound
- Durable lubrication system for an extended polishing cycle and longer working time
- Low dusting formula reduces post-compound cleanup work
- One-step moderate-to-severe defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Sanding mark and severe defect removal
- Recommended for random orbital or gear-driven polishers
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.