We're now carrying a full solution for matte paints and films in the store, we're working with Dr. Beasley's to offer a full solution for owners of frozen / matte paint. From experience, we know matte paint can be a pain because you can not polish it without ruining the finish and if it's coated you're not going to be able to remove it until it has failed. We did a whole series of using Dr. Beasley's products on a black frozen M5, I suggest you check out the series to get an idea for what products should be used on your matte paint. Matte Decon is used on your matte paint and film to safely remove and iron contaminates and fallout from the paint. This helps your prep the surface for Dr. Beasley's nano paint coatings. This is a crucial step in the coating process and shouldn't be skipped!
Application & Features
Directions for application:
- Holding the bottle six inches away, spray a panel or small area evenly until the surface is covered.
- Let sit for 30 seconds to a minute.
- Wipe away with a microfiber towel.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until all desired surfaces have been decontaminated.
Dr. Beasley's Suggests:
Multiple applications and longer dwell time may be necessary.
Compatible with glass and headlights.
Do not apply in direct sunlight.
For best results, protect with Dr. Beasley's Matte Paint Coating or Matte Paint Coating Pro after decontamination to prevent future contamination.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first to check for surface compatibility.
- Removes array of contaminates
- Safe on matte finish
- Decontaminates without clay
- Strengthens matte paint coating bond
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.