I remember using RCA connections for almost everything back in my audio days. Since then, more advanced audio and video signal cables have come about, such as HDMI cables and Toslink cables. I personally don’t have much use for RCA cables because I primarily use HDMI and XLR cables in my garage setups.
I understand there are a large number of video connections still using the standard RCA connector, which is one of the reasons I brought these into the store.
In our audio solutions packages, we have the Basic Bluetooth Powered Bookshelf Speaker Audio Solution that you would use this cable with to connect the SUB 3 and the AM5s. The way it works is one end of the RCA cable connects to SUB, and the other end of the RCA cable connects to the SUB out of your powered speakers. Easy.
This premium two-channel cable uses a 22AWG conductor and is shielded to prevent EMI or RFI interference from entering your audio system. I also like that it has gold-plated connectors for smoother connections and corrosion prevention.
- Cable Type: Heavy-Duty, Stereo Audio
- Length: 25 ft
- Cable Length: 25 ft
- Jacket Material: PVC
- For Use With Stereo Audio Equipment
- Connector Type: 2-RCA Male/2-RCA Male
- Color: Black
- Conductor Size: 22 AWG
- Features: The Connectors Are Gold Plated, For Smooth Connections and to Prevent Corrosion
- Conductor Material: Copper, Gold-Plated Connectors
- Shielding Type: Dual Shielded, Copper Braiding
- Shielded / Unshielded: Shielded
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Number of Cables: 1
- Shielding: Shielded
- Item: RCA Audio Cable
- Length (Straight Wireway): 25 ft
- Product Type: RCA Audio Cable
This item is shipped from our warehouse at OGHQ in Lady Lake, FL. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.